Joya • Army Candle
The New York based fragrance design studio,Joya, has released a striking double-candle housed in vintage British Army soap dishes marked 1945.
Two scents are poured in a natural soy wax blend: Dawn (Amber Absolute) and Dusk (Bitter Orange Leaf). The candles are packaged in British DPM camouflage that has been tailored by hand in the size of a traditional handkerchief. This can be used as a coaster for the metal candle, which may become hot while lit. Finally, the item is wrapped in olive green paracord - a simple, practical gesture reminiscent of Japanese packaging.
Only 100 have been produced, and each fabric wrap is stamped and numbered.
- alongtimegonegallery likes this
- 3quartersbourbon likes this
- constantinescircus reblogged this from vineetkaur
- wearevane reblogged this from vineetkaur and added:
- couleurcouture likes this
- mygreenestgrass reblogged this from jaredtomas
- below14thst likes this
- nautdesign likes this
- chesterjrtravis likes this
- wolph reblogged this from vineetkaur
- crackingeggsofwisdom reblogged this from thatsenoughyounglady
- towitistowoo likes this
- yeahmon likes this
- subsecreto likes this
- darknightatsea reblogged this from vineetkaur
- carpecarpecarpe likes this
- thatsenoughyounglady reblogged this from vineetkaur
- vineetkaur reblogged this from jaredtomas
- jaredtomas posted this