Paris Typeface, lower case g by Moshik Nadav
The font is a beautiful combination of simplicity and complexity.
- Keep good company
- Notice the ordinary
- Preserve the ephemeral
- Design not for the elite but for the masses
- Explain it to a child
- Get lost in the content
- Get to the heart of the matter
- Never tolerate “O.K. anything.”
- Remember your responsibility as a storyteller
- Zoom out
- Prototype it
- Make design your life… and life, your design.
- Leave something behind.
(Source: nevver, via lushlight)